In this video Jack Stahl, top executive of two of world-famous corporations Coca-Cola and Revlon before the age of 50. Now he shares his Lessons on Leadership: 7 fundamental Management Skills for Leaders at All Levels which fueled his meteoric rise through the corporate ranks.
You’ll find out about his Framework for Success, a set of leadership guidelines.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to Set a compelling Destination
- How to Develop a Focused Strategy, Objective & Plan
- How to Communicate the Plan and the Opportunity for People
- Why it is critical to Build Management Routines & Control Systems
- How to Execute the Details
- How to Be Visible
- How to Develop the People who will Make it Happen