You’ll find out that focusing on the business needs (pressure for growth and scale), the IT teams at LinkedIn realised the shortcomings of their existing legacy IT organisation, processes and tooling and how they re-purposed their resources to address the business problems.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video:
- How to move from legacy Operations & Engineering organisations
- The “features” of a legacy IT organisation with monolithic releases, manual builds
- How this approach results in Technical Debt
- Why Change was needed and how it happened
- Key steps to bridge the DevOps gap with tooling, organisation and team changes